The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Congress to Pass Stopgap Measure to Avoid Shutdown
- NASEM: Biological Collections Need National Strategy, Increased Investment
- American Society of Human Genetics Denounces Unethical Use of False Genetic “Theories”
- Global Biodiversity Goals Not Being Met, Says UN Report
- WHO, NASEM Unveil COVID-19 Vaccine Allocation Plans
- Climate Science Critic to be Appointed as NOAA Chief Scientist
- SPNHC Panel Discussion on Actions to Conserve Biodiversity
- Last Chance to Enter the 2020 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Short Takes
Join our policy email list to stay informed about the latest science policy news and alerts!