The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Scientific Societies Highlight Pandemic Work, Urge NSF to Continue Support
- Science Groups Oppose Executive Order Banning Federal Diversity Training
- Science Associations Urge Rigorous Assessment of Vaccine Safety, Efficacy
- Congress Passes Stopgap Measure, Relief Talks Resume
- Trump Administration Proposes New Student Visa Restrictions
- NSF BIO Changes Solicitations Process
- NASEM Webinar: Research Strategy to Examine the Taxonomy of the Red Wolf
- Short Takes
Join our policy email list to stay informed about the latest science policy news and alerts!