The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Scientists Meet with Lawmakers Virtually in AIBS Advocacy Event
- AIBS Submits Testimony in Support of FY 2022 Funding for Smithsonian Institution, USGS, USFWS, and EPA
- Bipartisan Group Introduces Updated Endless Frontier Act
- Biden Vows Cutting U.S. Emissions by Half at Climate Summit
- NIH Revokes Fetal Tissue Research Restrictions
- White House Announces Additional Science Nominees
- Action Alert: Ask Your Members of Congress to Cosponsor the RISE Act
- Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Enhance Your Interdisciplinary and Team Science Skills
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.