The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- AIBS Endorses House Bill to Double NSF Funding
- Societies Call For Increased Support for Microbiome Research Across Agencies
- Endless Frontier Act Advances in Senate After Major Amendments
- Senate Committee Approves Biden’s OSTP Director Nominee
- White House Launches Scientific Integrity Task Force
- EPA Requests Comments on Hundreds of Nominations for Science Panels
- NSF Announces COVID-19 Support for Post-Baccalaureate Students
- Invitation: Phase 2 of Global Consultation on Digital Extended Specimens
- Increase Your Career Opportunities: 2021 Writing for Impact and Influence Course
- Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.