The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS, NSC Alliance, SPNHC Urge Support for Collections in Conferenced Competitiveness Legislation
- Scientific Societies File Legal Brief in Supreme Court WOTUS Case
- Science Agencies Slated for Boosts in House Spending Bills
- Supreme Court Limits EPA’s Ability to Reduce Carbon Emissions
- Recision of Habitat Rule Opens More Areas to Protection
- House Passes Legislation on New Medical Innovation Agency
- NOAA Nominations Progressing
- NSF Begins Search for Next BIO Assistant Director
- You’re Invited to Take a Survey on Nagoya Protocol and Genetic Data
- Help Inform Science Policy This Summer
- Last Chance to Register: Writing for Impact and Influence Course Starts July 13
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.