The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- New Congressional Committee Leadership
- White House Announces New Scientific Integrity Framework
- Biden Administration Previews Regulatory Agenda
- Participate in the 2023 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- Kick-off Webinar & Discussion: The Need for a Specimen Management Plan Requirement
- Deadline Approaching: Apply for the 2023 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- New EPA Database on PFAS Chemicals
- House Science Chair Proposes to Make NOAA Independent
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.