June 17, 2014
Registration is now open for the 2nd Life Discovery - Doing Science Education Conference, taking place October 3-4, 2014, at San José State University, California. The theme of the conference is: “Realizing Vision and Change, Preparing for Next Generation Biology.”
At the conference you will discover ideas that are suitable, scalable, and adaptable to implement to meet:
· K12 Next Generation Science Standards and
· Vision and Change in Undergraduate Biology Education.
Conference highlights include:
· More than 70 workshops and sessions across 3 tracks and 3 cross-cutting topics
· Keynote Panel with Janet Carlson, Susan Singer, Rodolfo Dirzo
· Friday Lunch date with HHMI’s Biointeractive Team!
· Facilitated networking sessions
· Education Share Fair—late-breaking proposals now accepted!!
The Early Bird Registration deadline is August 25, 2014. Go to www.esa.org/ldc