The July 2021 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Pandemic Policy in the Vaccine Era: The Long Haul Approach
- Of Penguins and Polar Bears, Sponges, Shipworms, and Snails: Ocean genome research advances evolutionary biology, medicine, sustainability.
- The Forest of Unintended Consequences: Anthropogenic Actions Trigger the Rise and Fall of Black Cherry
- Advancing One Biosecurity to Address the Pandemic Risks of Biological Invasions
- Inclusive Sustainability Approaches in Common-Pool Resources from the Perspective of Blackologists
- Attracting Diverse Students to Field Experiences Requires Adequate Pay, Flexibility, and Inclusion