The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS Receives NSF Award to Support International Workshop Series on Nagoya Protocol
- Science Agencies Slated for Significant Increases in Spending Bills
- NSF Report: U.S. Lags Behind in STEM Education
- Societies Urge Congress to Base COVID-19 Investigations on Evidence-Based Research
- BioScience Talks Podcast: Blackologists and the Promise of Inclusive Sustainability
- Invitation to Contribute: Global Consultation on Digital Extended Specimens
- Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Bring the AIBS Team Science Training to Your Institution
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.