The July 2021 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Exorcising Race and Empire from American Nature Conservation
- The Internet of Things Comes to the Farm
- The AIBS Diversity Plan
- Population Viability of Sea Turtles in the Context of Global Warming
- Trading Animal Lives: Ten Tricky Issues on the Road to Protecting Commodified Wild Animals
- Regional Networks of Biological Field Stations to Study Climate Change