The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Science Groups Underscore the Value of Collections, Peer Review in Comments Regarding ARPA-H
- Coalition Urges Administration to Provide Visa Assistance to Afghan Scientists, Engineers
- USDA Report Highlights Economic Impacts of the Biobased Products Industry
- OSTP Holds Roundtable on Advancing Equity in Science and Technology
- Biden Nominates NPS Director
- BioScience Talks Podcast: The Climate Emergency in a COVID Year
- Webinar Announcement: Funding Opportunities for Scientific Collections at NSF
- Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.