The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- International Workshop Series: How does sharing genetic sequence data impact biodiversity science and conservation?
- Congress Approves Stopgap Funding, Disaster Legislation
- OSTP Shares Summary of Stakeholder Listening Sessions on ARPA-H
- Biden Administration Restores Migratory Bird Protections
- NIH Director Francis Collins to Step Down
- Senate Confirms Nominees to Lead BLM, State Department Science Office
- Recording Available: Funding Opportunities for Scientific Collections at NSF
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.