The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- International Workshop Series: How does sharing genetic sequence data impact biodiversity science and conservation?
- Senate Releases Remaining FY 2022 Spending Bills
- OSTP Invites Public Input to Advance Equity in Science
- Biden Administration Unveils Plans to Regulate PFAS
- White House Announces USFWS Nominee
- AIBS Endorses Letter Calling for NSF Support in Infrastructure Legislation
- Stakeholders Urge Lawmakers to Support Agricultural Climate Research Investments
- Register Now: AIBS Employment Acquisition Skills Boot Camp for Scientists
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.