The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- International Workshop Series: How does sharing genetic sequence data impact biodiversity science and conservation?
- Science Funding Shrinks in Pared Down Build Back Better Legislation
- NSB Report: International Scientific Collaborations Continue to Grow
- NOAA Solicits Input on Conservation Goals
- NSF BIO Announces New Broadening Participation Programs
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.