The December 2021 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Aversive Conditioning: Animals and Humans Learn Conflict Management
- In Their Own Words: Nalini Nadkarni
- Eutrophication on Coral Reefs: What Is the Evidence for Phase Shifts, Nutrient Limitation and Coral Bleaching
- The Importance of Forests in Bumble Bee Biology and Conservation
- Cloud-Based Environmental Monitoring to Streamline Remote Sensing Analysis for Biologists