The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Senate Advances Legislation to Help Wildlife, Corals
- House Passes Chronic Wasting Disease Research Bill
- House Hearing on Climate Readiness for Smithsonian’s Collections
- NIH Requests Input on Potential Changes to Genomic Data Sharing Policy
- AIBS Selects Winners of 2021 Photo Contest
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Apply Now: 2022 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.