The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Build Back Better Legislation Stalled in Senate
- Lawrence Tabak Takes Over as NIH Acting Director
- IPBES Seeks Reviewers for Draft Invasive Alien Species Assessment
- NIH’s UNITE Initiative Holding Stakeholder Listening Sessions on Diversity
- AIBS Mourns the Loss of Scientists E.O. Wilson and Tom Lovejoy
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Deadline Approaching: 2022 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.