The January 2022 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Managing for Change
- The Emergence of eDNA: An interdisciplinary tool helps monitor biodiversity and health.
- Navigating Ecological Transformation: Resist–Accept–Direct as a Path to a New Resource Management Paradigm
- Responding to Ecological Transformation: Mental Models, External Constraints, and Manager Decision-Making
- Coding for Life: Designing a Platform for Projecting and Protecting Global Biodiversity
- RAD Adaptive Management for Transforming Ecosystems