The February 2022 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Until We Meet Again
- Birds Follow Flyways, Fish Navigate Swimways
- Climate-Friendly Seafood: The Potential for Emissions Reduction and Carbon Capture in Marine Aquaculture
- Collections Education: The Extended Specimen and Data Acumen
- An Outcome-Oriented, Social–Ecological Framework for Assessing Protected Area Effectiveness
- A Tool for Designing and Studying Student-Centered Undergraduate Field Experiences: The UFERN Model