The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS’ 2021 Policy Accomplishments Documented in Annual Report
- House Passes Expansive Innovation Legislation
- OSTP Director Resigns After Reports of Bullying
- Scientific Societies Urge Congress to Finalize FY 2022 Appropriations
- AIBS Expresses Support for Tracking Pathogens Act
- Lawmakers, Conservation Groups Call for a National Biodiversity Strategy
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Participate in the 2022 AIBS Virtual Advocacy Event
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.