The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS Announces Recipients of the 2022 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- AIBS Endorses Call to Provide Robust FY 2022 Funding for Agricultural Research
- White House Temporarily Splits Science Adviser Role
- Bipartisan DOE Science Bill Introduced in Senate
- NIH Provides More Information About New Data Sharing Policy
- Public Trust in Scientists Declined During Pandemic, Says Pew Report
- NSF Virtual Events: Using the Rules of Life to Address Societal Challenges
- Latest BioScience Talks Podcast: Public Engagement Benefits Scientists
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Participate in the 2022 AIBS Virtual Advocacy Event
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.