The April 2022 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- Searching for Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion
- The Return of Intentional Forest Fires: Scientists look to Indigenous practices.
- Organizing Interdisciplinary Research on Purpose
- AIBS Photo Contest: Science in Action
- The Drought Response of Eastern US Oaks in the Context of Their Declining Abundance
- Limitations to Propagule Dispersal Will Constrain Postfire Recovery of Plants and Fungi in Western Coniferous Forests
- Advancing Equity in Faculty Hiring with Diversity Statements