The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Conference Negotiations Begin on Bipartisan Innovation Bill
- Energy Science Nominee Confirmed
- PFAS Research Bill Moving in the House
- AIBS Endorses Joint Letter in Support of a Robust Allocation for Commerce, Justice, and Science Appropriations
- AIBS Joins Letter Highlighting the Climate Benefits of Agricultural Research
- Enhance Your Interdisciplinary and Team Science Skills
- Registration Open: Writing for Impact and Influence Online Course
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- New Leadership Announced for National Science Board
- Bipartisan Legislation Introduced to Reauthorize National Park Foundation
- NSF, Paul G. Allen Family Foundation Announce Partnership on Conservation
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.