The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- AIBS Submits Testimony in Support of FY 2023 Funding for NIH
- OSTP Issues Guidance on Public Access to Federally Funded Research Data
- Senate Confirms EPA Research Nominee
- DOE Launches Science Workforce Diversity Initiative
- U.S. Global Change Research Program Requests Input on Draft Decadal Strategic Plan
- Increase Your Career Opportunities: 2022 Writing for Impact and Influence Course
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Job Openings at NSF
- HHS Launches Environmental Justice Office
- SPNHC Education DemoCamp: Presenter Registration Deadline Extended
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.