The July 2022 issue of BioScience is now available on the Oxford University Press website.
Some articles you will see in this month’s issue:
- What’s the Rush?
- Tragedy of the Commons: How Subtle, “Legal” Decisions Are Threatening One of the Largest Wetlands in the World
- Synthetic Biology and Endangered Species: Should scientists genetically rewire nature to save species and habitats?
- Reconstructing Hominin Diets with Stable Isotope Analysis of Amino Acids: New Perspectives and Future Directions
- Citizen Science as an Ecosystem of Engagement: Implications for Learning and Broadening Participation
- Appealing to Faculty Gatekeepers: Motivational Processes for Intentions to Adopt an Evidence-B ased Intervention
- Reversing the Lens on Public Engagement with Science: Positive Benefits for Participating Scientists