The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS Joins Scientific Organizations in Urging Congress to Pass Bipartisan Innovation Legislation
- House Bill Would Bar U.S. Biomedical Agencies From Funding Lab Research in China
- Trump ESA Rules Struck Down in Court
- AIBS Joins Stakeholder Letter Urging Robust Funding for USDA Research
- Public Comments Sought on Biden’s Forest Protection Plan
- You’re Invited to Take a Survey on Nagoya Protocol and Genetic Data
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Atlantic Ocean Countries Join Pact to Cooperate on Marine Science
- New Chief Scientist Appointed at NOAA
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.