The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Gina McCarthy to Depart as White House Climate Adviser
- New Director Appointed for NOAA Research
- OSTP Seeks Input on Draft Standardized Disclosure Forms for Grant Applications
- Report Finds Sexual Assault, Harassment Common in Antarctic Stations
- Webinar Today: Current and Future Funding Opportunities at NSF
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- NSF Webinar on Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology
- OSTP Requests Comments on Federal Evidence Agenda on LGBTQI+ Equity
- Call for Nominations: Future Directions for Antarctic Research
- Join NIGMS for Their Early Career Investigator Lecture
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.