The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Congress Passes Stopgap Funding, Defers FY 2023 Spending Decision to December
- Academies Report Offers Recommendations on Protecting U.S. S&T Leadership
- DOE Announces Plans to Promote Inclusive, Equitable Research
- USGS Retaliated Against Whistleblower Scientist, Judge Rules
- NSB Releases Statement on Sexual Harassment in U.S. Antarctic Program
- Postdoctoral Research Fellowships in Biology Solicitation
- NSF BIO Assistant Director Retires
- Webinars on NSF’s Integrative Research in Biology (IntBIO) Program
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.