The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Lawmakers Return to Lame Duck Session
- Public Comments Sought: Draft 5th National Climate Assessment
- DOE Requests Input on Accelerating Innovations in Emerging Technologies
- Write to Your Lawmakers About Completing FY 2023 Appropriations with Robust Increases for Science
- Call for Applications: 2023 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- NSF Virtual Office Hours to Discuss Programs on Biological Collections, Field Stations
- NASEM Webinar on the New Field of Imageomics
- Nominations Sought: Exploring Linkages Between Soil and Human Health
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.