The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- New Risk Reduction Resources for Researchers
- Earth-Observation Technology Highlighted in Senate Hearing
- Senators Ask Appropriators to Meet Funding Levels Authorized in CHIPS and Science
- Write to Your Lawmakers About Completing FY 2023 Appropriations with Robust Increases for Science
- DOE to Hold Informational Webinar on Office of Science Programs
- Graduate Student Leaders Sought to Shape Science Policy
- ESA Webinar on the National Nature Assessment
- NASEM Workshops on Antarctic Research Directions
- New Report: Long-Term Impacts of COVID-19 on Women in STEM
- Apply for the Gulf Research Program’s Science Policy Fellowship
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.