The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Participate in the 2023 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- Lawmakers Scramble to Pass FY 2023 Funding by Year End
- Farm Bill Hearing Spotlights Shrinking Funding for Agricultural Research
- National Alliance Launched at White House STEMM Equity Summit
- Congress Passes Defense Authorization Bill with Research, Environment Provisions
- Societies Join AIBS in Submitting Comments on the One Health Security Act
- Kick-off Webinar & Discussion: The Need for a Specimen Management Plan Requirement
- Winners Selected in the 2022 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Apply for the 2023 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- Nominations Sought for New Climate Adaptation Science Advisory Council
- U.S. Global Change Research Program Releases Decadal Strategic Plan
- DOE Announces Research Opportunities for Underrepresented Groups
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.