The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- Debt Deal Signals Stagnant Funding for Science
- Supreme Court WOTUS Ruling Shrinks Protections for Wetlands
- GAO Report Urges Stronger Defense Against Zoonotic Diseases
- Interior Secretary Appoints Members to NPS Advisory Board
- Apply to Attend NSF BIO’s LIFE Scoping Workshops
- Enter the 13th Annual Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- NASEM Seeks Nominations for Chronic Wasting Disease Experts
- NSF Holding Listening Sessions on Public Access
- Interior Newsletter Highlights Ocean Conservation Efforts
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.