The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- FY 2024 Appropriations Bills Advance in the House
- NIH Requests Input on New Foreign Subaward Reporting Requirement
- New Head of NSF’s BIO Directorate to Start this Week
- NIH Seeks Comments on Novel Alternative Methods to Advance Biomedical Research
- AIBS Joins Letter in Support of Dr. Monica Bertagnolli’s Nomination to Lead NIH
- AIBS Signs Letter Opposing Cuts to Climate Research in Agriculture Spending Bill
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- Enter the 13th Annual Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- BLM Extends Comment Period for Proposed Rule on Public Land Management
- Lawmakers Introduce Legislation to Make NOAA Independent
- Register for the First Meeting on the Decadal Survey of Ocean Sciences
- NASEM Meeting to Explore Linkages Between Soil, Human Health
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.