The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Emerging and Early Career Professionals Sought to Join the Leadership Team of the BIOFAIR Data Network Project
- White House Releases R&D Priorities for FY 2025
- Public Comments Requested on Government-Wide Grantee Disclosure Forms
- National Fossil Day is October 11
- Enter the 13th Annual Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Applications Open: 2024 Christine Mirzayan S&T Policy Graduate Fellowship
- Nominate an Ocean Expert
- Nominations Sought: Effective Communication on Care, Use of Animals in Research
- NSF Fact Sheet on First Anniversary of CHIPS and Science Act
- From the Federal Register
- Become an Advocate for Science: Join the AIBS Legislative Action Center
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.