The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Call for Applications: 2024 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- Congress Passes Second Stopgap Measure to Avert Shutdown
- Interior Holding Listening Sessions to Inform Environmental Justice Efforts
- House Science Committee Advances Weather Reauthorization
- NSF Request Input on Public Access Plan, National Ocean Biodiversity Strategy
- Science Coalition Urges Administration to Request Robust Funding for NSF in FY 2025
- AIBS Joins Letter Urging Inclusion of AgARDA Reauthorization in Farm Bill
- Input Sought on New Open Access Plan from cOAlition S
- Senate Confirms Monica Bertagnolli as NIH Director
- NSF Job Opening: Biological Science Administrator in DEB
- Report: Federal Scientific Workforce Rebounds to 2017 Levels
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.