The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- NSF Considers Reforms to High Risk, High Reward Research
- NSF Addresses Sexual Assault and Harassment in Antarctica
- Report Shows STEM Degrees Unhindered by the Pandemic, Gains in Diversity
- Nominations Sought for First National Nature Assessment
- Call for Applications: 2024 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- Senate Hearing on Wildlife Crossings
- NSF Holding Virtual Office Hour on Navigating Funding Opportunities
- EPA Accepting Nominations for Science Advisory Committee on Chemicals
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.