The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Budget Talks Resume With Deadlines Approaching Rapidly
- White House Report Outlines Data Vision for the Bioeconomy
- GAO Releases Report on Federal Research Security
- AIBS Signs Letter Rejecting Cuts to FY 2024 Non-Defense Discretionary Funding
- Participate in the 2024 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- Deadline Approaching: 2024 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- NSF Appoints Special Assistant to the Director for AI
- Former House Science Committee Chair ‘EBJ’ Passes Away
- NSF Seeks Ideas to Spur the Bioeconomy
- EPA Drops Plan to End Mammal Testing by 2035
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.