The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Stopgap Government Funding Extended to March
- White House Unveils National Plan to Address Emerging Water Contaminants
- NSF Holding Virtual Town Halls on New Bioeconomy Initiative
- NIH Requests Input on Strategic Plans for Data Science, Autoimmune Disease Research
- Participate in the 2024 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- Science Policy Internship Opportunity at NIH
- Senators Introduce Legislation to Boost Soil Microplastics Research
- EPA Seeks Comments on Draft Scientific Integrity Policy
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.