The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Apply for the IDEA2 Public Policy Fellowship
- FY 2024 Appropriations Update
- NSF Releases Research Security Training Modules
- White House Announces New Climate Envoy
- NSF Establishes 10 Regional Innovation Engines Across the US
- AIBS Signs on to Letter Supporting Increased Funding for NIAID
- Science Coalition Urges Appropriators to Provide Highest Possible Funding for NSF in FY 2024
- Participate in the 2024 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- DOE Shares Updated Scientific Integrity Policy
- NSF, Paul G. Allen Family Foundation Announce Conservation Science Partnership
- Call for Nominations: National Medal of Science
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.