The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Senate Passes Innovation Bill; House Advances NSF, DOE Science Bills
- NIH Slated for 21 Percent Budget Increase
- President’s Budget Boosts USGS Funding by 25 Percent
- DOE Science Budget to Grow by 6 Percent
- Significant Budget Increases Proposed for USDA Research, Forest Service
- EPA Announces Plan to Revise WOTUS Definition
- IPBES, IPCC Release Joint Workshop Report on Biodiversity, Climate Change
- Phase 2 of Global Consultation on Digital Extended Specimens Begins
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- Last Chance to Register: 2021 Writing for Impact and Influence Course
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.