The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- AIBS Receives NSF LEAPS Award to Support Diversity Conference
- AIBS Provides Comments on Improving Federal Scientific Integrity Policies
- Science Groups Congratulate, Offer Assistance to OSTP Director
- House Passes Several Appropriations Bills
- EPA, Army Corps Announce Plans for Revising WOTUS Definition
- House Science Panel Considers Innovation Bills
- Draft Global Biodiversity Framework Targets Extinctions
- Expert Nominations Sought by IPBES
- New in BioScience: World Scientists’ Warning of a Climate Emergency 2021
- International Workshop Series: How does sharing genetic sequence data impact biodiversity science and conservation?
- Comment Period Extended: Global Consultation on Digital Extended Specimens
- Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.