The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- International Workshop Series on Nagoya Protocol: Register Now for Session on Infectious Disease
- Societies, Higher Education Groups Urge Congress to Support Afghan Students and Scholars
- Science Groups Urge Lawmakers to Pass Bioeconomy R&D Legislation
- Congress Considers Stopgap Funding, Debt Ceiling Suspension
- Interagency Report Outlines Best Practices for Diversity, Inclusion in STEM
- NSB Report: Biomedical, Health Sciences Dominate in Federally-Funded Academic R&D
- White House Expands Presidential Science Advisory Panel
- Biden Nominates Head of EPA’s Science Office
- Science Coalition Applauds NSF Allocation in House Reconciliation Bill
- National Fossil Day is October 13
- Register Now: Webinar on Funding Opportunities for Scientific Collections at NSF
- Deadline Approaching: Enter the 2021 Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.