The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- International Workshop Series: How does sharing genetic sequence data impact biodiversity science and conservation?
- Congress Passes Another Stopgap Funding Bill to Avert Shutdown
- House Science Committee Chair to Retire
- Bipartisan Cures 2.0 Bill Would Launch ARPA-H
- Science Coalitions Urge Congress to Finalize NSF Reauthorization Measure
- NASEM Seeks Nominations For Public and Ecosystem Health Workshop Panel
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Apply Now: 2022 Emerging Public Policy Leadership Award
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.