The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- New in BioScience: A Call for Community Self-Governance on Digital Sequence Information Sharing
- Societies, Scientists Join AIBS in Calling for Open Access to Digital Sequence Information
- NSF Launches New Directorate for Technology, Innovation, and Partnerships
- Senate Panel Approves Pandemic Legislation with ARPA-H Authorization
- NASEM Releases ‘Physics of Life’ Decadal Survey Report
- AIBS Expresses Support for STEM Immigration Provision in America COMPETES Act
- AIBS Endorses Letter in Support of Scientific Integrity Legislation
- NIH Seeks Input on Draft Framework for DEI Strategic Plan
- NSF Workshops: Using the Rules of Life to Address Societal Challenges
- Develop the Skills to Become Effective Team Scientists
- Prepare Your Resume, Hone Your Interview Skills
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.