The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Congress Passes Landmark Climate Bill
- Biden Signs “CHIPS and Science” Legislation into Law
- House Passes Wildfire, Drought Legislation
- Biden to Appoint New Director at National Cancer Institute
- AIBS Webinar: Outcomes from the 2021 IDEA Conference
- Now Available: 2021 AIBS Annual Report
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- Senate Confirms USGS Director
- NSF BIO Welcomes New IOS Division Director
- NASEM Virtual Event on Climate Change, Wildfires
- NASEM Workshop Proceedings Available: Biotech Capabilities, Security
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.