The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- White House Releases National Biodefense Strategy
- Action Alert: Ask Your Members of Congress to Complete FY 2023 Appropriations with Robust Increases for Science
- EPA Seeks Input on Climate Law Fund Implementation
- Three Biologists Included in MacArthur Fellows Class of 2022
- New NSF Web Pages Connect Funding Opportunities to Societal Challenges
- AIBS Urges Congress to Provide Robust FY 2023 Funding for USDA Research
- BioScience Talks Podcast: Communicating Disease Spillover Risk During the COVID-19 Pandemic
- Director Sought for KU Biodiversity Institute & Natural History Museum
- NSF BIO Welcomes New Director for Division of Environmental Biology
- NASEM Webinar: Harnessing Microbial Diversity for the Bioeconomy
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.