The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Biden Requests Significant Boosts for Science in FY 2024
- House Science Committee Hearing Examines U.S. Competitiveness
- Report Calls for EPA to Apply One Environment-One Health Framework to Research
- White House Listening Sessions on the Federal STEM Strategic Plan
- AIBS Endorses Letter Requesting $8 Billion for Research in Farm Bill
- Last Chance to Register for the 2023 AIBS Congressional Visits Day
- House Votes to Overturn Biden WOTUS Rule
- Agreement Reached on Historic High Seas Treaty
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.