The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- Congress Resumes Work on FY 2024 Appropriations
- NSB Report Shows Slow Growth in Federal Funding for Academic R&D
- NIH Announces Simplified Review Framework for Grants
- Biden Honors American Scientists, Innovators
- Six Emerging and Early Career Professionals Selected to Join the Leadership Team of the BIOFAIR Data Network Project
- Latest BioScience Talks Episode: READI-Net
- Nominations Sought for the IDEA2L Leadership Award
- NIH Director Nominee Advanced by Committee
- House Appropriations Chair Announces Retirement
- Webinar: Charting a Responsible Future in AI & Biosecurity
- NSF Job Opening: Deputy Director of RISE Division
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.