The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- New AIBS Report on Biological Sciences in the President’s 2022 Budget Request
- Scientific Societies Urge Congress to Act Immediately on Climate Change
- AIBS Endorses Statement in Support of Research Using Human Fetal Tissue
- House Passes Bill to Expand NSF’s Mission, Budget
- House Begins Work on FY 2022 Spending Bills
- Invitation: Phase 2 of Global Consultation on Digital Extended Specimens
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- Short Takes
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.