The Public Policy Report has been released. The report provides analysis and communication on important issues in the scientific community.
In this issue:
- You’re Invited to Take a Survey on Nagoya Protocol and Genetic Data
- Biden to Nominate New Science Adviser
- House Begins Work on FY 2023 Appropriations
- House Passes Bipartisan Wildlife Bill
- New AIBS Series: Diversity Heroes
- Meet with Your Lawmakers This Summer and Help Inform Science Policy
- Register Now: Writing for Impact and Influence Course Starts July 13
- Enter the Faces of Biology Photo Contest
- USGS, ARPA–E Director Nominees Receive Committee Approval
- Resolution Introduced to Honor E.O. Wilson, Advance Conservation
- Last Chance to Register: SPNHC Education DemoCamp
- From the Federal Register
Stay current on the latest science policy news. Subscribe to our bi-weekly AIBS Public Policy Report.